✅ SAVE 50% OFF - 24 Hours ONLY
✅ 100% Money Back Guarantee
✅ FREE Shipping Worldwide On All Orders
This Garden Grafting tool is any gardener's dream!
Combine parts from two different trees to form a single, fully functioning tree/plant!
Have a favorite tree that harvests fruits each year? You can now create an exact copy by using this grafting technique and effectively double or triple your harvest.
Grafted fruit trees also bloom & produce sooner than those that are propagated by seeds - which, by the way, don't produce genetically identical offspring.
Why Choose Grafting Tool?
Grafting is not an easy job, especially the plant cutting and joining part, you have to make sure the root-stock (base plant) and the scion (top plant) stem are of the same cutting angle otherwise, the cuts can’t fit together well for good cambium contact and the new hybrid plant will be prone to die. We make this process easier than ever.
- 2 In 1 Tool Kit – The grafting tool includes both a pruner and complete grafting kit. First, it allows you to trim away excess leaves and twigs and to prepare the plants to be grafted. Second, you can then make a precise cut into the grafting stock with the special grafting guillotine.
- Premium Material – SK5 replaceable grafting blades for clean cuts. #65 tough high-carbon steel sharp shear blades and spring for long-lasting use with high-strength ergonomic ABS plastic handle for comfortable holding
- High Survival Rate - The cuts made by our graft kit will fit together perfectly for maximum cambium contact, significantly improving the survival rate of plant.
- East To Learn And Operate - No need to be professional at grafting, we make it easier than ever for you.
- Major Time Saver - Cut, join, tape, and the grafting job is done. You don’t have to shave same slopes on both branches with a knife as in the old laborious and time-consuming way.
The pruning blades are 1/8" thick, which is the ideal size for cutting leaves, twigs and stems. These grafting shears make it possible to cut plants from 3/16"- 17/32" in diameter, quickly and easily!
Now, you can cut two, perfectly shaped cuts that will fit together with ease.
Even if you're not a pro at grafting, you'll be using this tool like one within minutes, with no trouble at all.
How to graft a tree:
- Select a healthy scion (1-year-old tree) of the species you prefer
- Cut the scion and the rootstock
- Combine your two grafts
- Tape with environmentally friendly tape
- Wait 3 weeks until the scion begins to turn green, you should see buds emerging within 8 weeks.
Take inexperience and guesswork out of your grafting with these grafting shears.
Due to Extremely high demand: expect 2-4 weeks for it to arrive (to be safe).
30 Day Money Back Guarantee